Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just added another pontiac to the Family, I have my 05 M6GTO and my soon to be 151/2 year old son has a 1987 Pontiac T/A. Got it on ebay for $1500.00 needs a little TLC, but I couldnt pass it up for the condition/price... Here's a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Nice man! Looks clean. It's hard to find a 3rd gen T.A. in good condition. Congrats!!:party:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
305, my son wanted a 350. but the insurance cost for a 151/2 year old made me want a V-6, but a 305's not too bad on Insurance... Also, another question. See the ground effect piece that is in front of the right tire that connects to the front bumper?? It is missing this piece on the left side, by any chance anyone here know where I good locate such a part ??? Thanx...

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
C5ORGTO said:
151/2 One hundred and fifty one divided by 2 is 75.5. Man if your son is 75 and a half, how old are you?
Curious abut that myself.:lol:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
There is a company in Florida that specializes in T/A flairs. It's called Danko Reproductions Inc. I ran across them on Ebay when looking for a friend of mine who needed flairs. Theirs are custom made and fit properly. Try this web address to contact them ...stores.ebay.com/Danko-Reproductions-Inc

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the helpful info. In reference to my son's age you know what I meant. 15 years and 6months of age....HaHA... If he was 151 years of age he would have to buy is own dang car....:lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
wiscgoathead said:
Nice T/A my GF`s boss has a 1987 T/A GTA he bought new it only has 14000 miles on it I can wait to race him.Next time he comes over he said he`d bring it.

Ummm if you race him your wife will be out of a job!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts