Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dont see many either. I like it that way. Purchased it a little over a week ago. Since then I have seen zero. I think their selling pretty fast now that people are starting to realize if their going to get one new they better do it soon. They sold 4 the Saturday I bought mine here in T-town.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okie123 said:
I dont see many either. I like it that way. Purchased it a little over a week ago. Since then I have seen zero. I think their selling pretty fast now that people are starting to realize if their going to get one new they better do it soon. They sold 4 the Saturday I bought mine here in T-town.
Mine was the only GTO that I could see, that friday in Nov that I bought mine. I went straight to the dealer when I saw the new ad in the morning paper. A lady was looking at it but still trying to decide on it. She took a photo of it, and left. Needless to say that I didn't have to think about it. Enjoy your GTO...and I'm also glad that they're not like the typical Mustang.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.