Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just stopped by 7-11 for some gatorade and a pack of gum. There was a bunch of kids (Mid-teens) out front all over the place. I waded my way to a parking space and walked into the store. I did notice a few stares (at the car all the way in). So I pay the man, walk out, get back in. As I'm putting on my seat belt, I hear a girl's voice (did they make'm like that 25 years ago? :rolleyes: ) say, "That's a Baaaad Ass Car" right before I started the Goat back up. As they walked past the front, one said "I Like your car!" another one said, "I like it more". I said, "Well thank you" and turned my head to back out and I noticed that most of the kids in the lot were (or were now) checking out the sight and sound of my fine ride as I backed up and then pulled out onto the road. I wound up 1st gear slowly and then let the exhaust note wind back down to 1k rpm ( I just love that sound) then into 2nd. Why oh why couldn't I have owned this car at 16 :confused

I know this happens qwight a bit to us all, but I though I would post it anyway :D

Cheers :seeya:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Robertr2000 said:
I just stopped by 7-11 for some gatorade and a pack of gum. There was a bunch of kids (Mid-teens) out front all over the place. I waded my way to a parking space and walked into the store. I did notice a few stares (at the car all the way in). So I pay the man, walk out, get back in. As I'm putting on my seat belt, I hear a girl's voice (did they make'm like that 25 years ago? :rolleyes: ) say, "That's a Baaaad Ass Car" right before I started the Goat back up. As they walked past the front, one said "I Like your car!" another one said, "I like it more". I said, "Well thank you" and turned my head to back out and I noticed that most of the kids in the lot were (or were now) checking out the sight and sound of my fine ride as I backed up and then pulled out onto the road. I wound up 1st gear slowly and then let the exhaust note wind back down to 1k rpm ( I just love that sound) then into 2nd. Why oh why couldn't I have owned this car at 16 :confused

I know this happens qwight a bit to us all, but I though I would post it anyway :D

Cheers :seeya:
or why couldn't she be at least 18:cheers

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
burnz said:
or why couldn't she be at least 18:cheers

You got that right! :lol:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
burnz said:
the gto turns head for all ages, but ya preferable 18 and up

They could have been 17ish, but close only counts in horse-shoes and had-granades :willy:

That's ok, there's plenty of 20/30 somethings that love the goat! ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am only 17 and i get stares from everyone and always have a race offer at every light. Girls turn and stare when they hear this car comin. then keep staring when i get out of the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just so you boys know, us girls get lots looks as well in the GTO. A chick that can handle the GTO, that's what you need to be checking out!!:cool

·
Registered
48 Posts
Midnightmistress said:
Just so you boys know, us girls get lots looks as well in the GTO. A chick that can handle the GTO, that's what you need to be checking out!!:cool
Ummm....can I get your number? :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
yea that might be hard to come by since im still working two minimum wage jobs :-(. But next summer I will have a 350ci engine with over 400hp going into my nova :). But it still wont be the GTO that I want.

·
Registered
20 Posts
twofast4u said:
So what do you guys think of a 06' gto royal blue with all blue interior? thats my dream car right there!!!!
That's the one I got. I wasn't too sure about the all blue interior, but it definitely grows on you. I suppose I could've found one with black interior, but this one was on the showroom floor just BEGGING to be bought. So I did. And now I love the blue interior.

·
Registered
14 Posts
LUCKY SON OF A.... Well any ways I have a small funny story to tell. I was on the way home from my girlfriends house tonight and when I got to the end of my street I stopped and looked both ways and proceeded to smoke my tires up. TONS OF SMOKE!! So any ways, after I was done having fun doing that I went home and when I got into my room I had my police scanner on and I heard "hq to *** can you please check the area of east street and hunting hill a complaintant just called in a suspicious vehicle burning up his tires in the middle of the road". I broke out laughing cause thats my street and I dunno I just thought it was funny. :rofl:

·
Registered
20 Posts
It sounds like it was a good thing you were so close to home. A quote from SpongeBob SquarePants, "Catch me if you can, COPPERS!!!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts