Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just registered and am new at this, so please bare with me as I clunk through this.
I have had my 1967 Lemans since 1974. It was my second car. Had the first car a 64 chevy nova for a year before spotting the lemans and falling in love. (with the Car). I have done almost everything to it myself except for the rebuilding the T400, body work done in 1991 and rebuilding of the 455 Pontiac engine in 2004. Since 2004 as parts needed replacing I upgraded to things like chrome alternator, chrome pb booster etc.
Way back I installed an electric antenna at the rear of the car and made a makeshift under dash switch that worked fine.
I now have GTO switch that I went to install today. After removing the dash pad I was surprised to not find a mounting hole.
So here it is, I am determined to install this switch in the correct place
but need some help. If someone with a 66 or 67 GTO has a picture of the mounting hole for the antenna switch it would really help.
I have attached a picture. If you look up where the dash pad mounts over the radio you can see what I'm talking about. I thought there would already be a hole for the antenna. The holes you see are for the dash screws.
I would appreciate any info on this.

http://www.gtoforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21530&stc=1&d=1369440705

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts