Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rally Stripes-pics please!

I have an '04 Impulse Blue GTO and I am thinking of doing white rally stripes. I was wondering if anyone with a blue car (or any other color) has had it done or if they know of any sites with pictures. (My wife has already said that I can't do it so now I definitely will.) Thanks for your help.

Jon

·
Registered
33 Posts
Jon, I have a red GTO with white racing stripes. Take a look at my CarDomain site, I have some pictrues, albeit not very good ones, posted on there. Let me know what you think, I've had nothing but very positive compliments on them!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/rollins215

There is a blue one with the same stripes at the dealership I got mine from, it looks really sharp with that color, too, in my opinion!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks for the link. it does look good with the stripes. hopefully someone will have a blue one and that'll sell me for sure!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I put flat black stripes on my phantom black GTO. Looks nice, kinda stealthy

I know, post worthless without pic. hadn't gotten around to it yet. :(

·
Registered
153 Posts
MY dealer down the road where I got mine has a IBM with very sharp looking rally stripes in white. The stripes are made by the same people who made mine. Somebody stop at #1 Cochran and snap a picture or please explain to me how to load a digital image to forum (with better resolution than my avatar!) :confused

·
Registered
33 Posts
bsmcall, that's funny that's the car I was talking about in my post above! :)

Did you get your car from Cochran also? That's where I got mine.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes, i did get mine at Cochran. I saved even more on mine as it was a 4400 mile demonstrator. I don't believe they demonstrated the art of black stripe painting with it as it clearly drives as nice as the new one I test drove.
There is a black '04 out in Elizabeth Township and I've seen a really cute Blonde driving a black '04 here in monroeville. The one I really want to know more about is the black '04 with nitrous on it over in Harmarville ( I think he lives in Appollo, though?). I haven't seen you around, Yet, but I don't wander up that way to often :( By the way, what kind of car did you have before the Holden???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts