Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've seen a few others around Bloomington..... hopefully I can catch em sometime and get tell them about the forum.:cheers

·
Registered
531 Posts
My brother is getting married that Saturday, maybe I can make it over to Galesburg. How many are supposed to be there?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Here in Bloomington we have a group called Twin City Cruisers that gets together once a month. There are upwards of 200 cars at some of these get togethers. So far I've been the only GTO to show up (at least at the ones I've been to). www.twincitycruisers.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
GTO LADY,i didnt know you were a member over here.BTW,im from central Illinois.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rynesgto said:
GTO LADY,i didnt know you were a member over here.BTW,im from central Illinois.
I didn't know you were a member here either, but I knew you were from Central Illinois.

I posted this when we getting ready for our meet to see if any other's would be interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im from Decatur, i know there are about 5 in town but i havent been able to meet them yet, i know one guy is in a car club but im not sure if hes on here(05 blue w/the judge on the side)
-Brad

·
Registered
3 Posts
The_Goat said:
Here in Bloomington we have a group called Twin City Cruisers that gets together once a month. There are upwards of 200 cars at some of these get togethers. So far I've been the only GTO to show up (at least at the ones I've been to). www.twincitycruisers.com
I went to the last cruise and i was the only new goat i saw.... no one else even acted like they knew what the hell my car was.. idiots!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in Peoria. Just picked up a new 2006 Torrid Red with 6 sp last night. Love it so far. My wife and I took it out the last 2 nights cruising. She loves it to. We'll have to try and catch the cruise in Bloomington sometime. We just moved here from Michigan 3 months ago and getting to know the area.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I live in Bloomington and have a 04 yellow jacket with black stripes. have only seen 3 new goats around. one is black and thats at my girlfriends fathers dealership. and one is blue and lives over by the goodwill store. and the last one is red and is sittin in the Rebbec lot. honk if ya see me or pull up next to me and chat. Would love to meet up with local goat owners and cruise sometimes.

·
Registered
531 Posts
04stangkiller said:
I live in Bloomington and have a 04 yellow jacket with black stripes. have only seen 3 new goats around. one is black and thats at my girlfriends fathers dealership. and one is blue and lives over by the goodwill store. and the last one is red and is sittin in the Rebbec lot. honk if ya see me or pull up next to me and chat. Would love to meet up with local goat owners and cruise sometimes.
Do you work at Country?

I'm starting to see more GTO's around town now. I met a guy at the June cruise who has an '06 Red one and last night I wound up behind a '06 Yellow goat. Mine is Impulse Blue, and there is an '04 Blue goat out near Downs that I've run into on Towanda Barnes a few times. I also have seen a Barbados Blue one running around.

I plan to be at the next cruise, it's August 12th and (Foriegn Parent Company Night). The Sept 9th cruise is Pontiac night and I plan to be at that one as well.

On a side note, anyone around this area have a GMM ripshifter? If so, where did you get it installed?

·
Registered
172 Posts
No i dont work at country i am only 17. ill try to make it to the next cruise in at the shnucks lot.. i usually go the the cruise in at the outback lot.. i dont have a rip shifter but you might be able to have don owen auto do it.. either that or clay dooley.. if as a last resort you could take it to barker motors i know both owners and bought my goat from them.. they do great honest work and quick turnaround time..

·
Registered
4 Posts
present

CGM in East Central, Paris, IL. This would be about 1.5 hr SE of Decatur and 2.0 hr SE of Bloomington.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The_Goat said:
Do you work at Country?

I'm starting to see more GTO's around town now. I met a guy at the June cruise who has an '06 Red one and last night I wound up behind a '06 Yellow goat. Mine is Impulse Blue, and there is an '04 Blue goat out near Downs that I've run into on Towanda Barnes a few times. I also have seen a Barbados Blue one running around.

I plan to be at the next cruise, it's August 12th and (Foriegn Parent Company Night). The Sept 9th cruise is Pontiac night and I plan to be at that one as well.

On a side note, anyone around this area have a GMM ripshifter? If so, where did you get it installed?

I have a GMM Ripshift and got it installed at Speed INC in Schaumberg.I dont know of any places near bloomington.Go on LS1GTO.com and ask around,im sure someone around your area has installed it on there GTO and would help ya out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts