Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a GTO before the end of tomorrow and the deals in SoCal suck. My bro on the east coast is using my GMS to lease a GTO for 2 years for less than $200 a month with only $1500 down. Best I can find in LA is right at $300 with $2500 down. My credit is beyond perfect. Anyone have any suggestions of where to go? I've been to two dealerships in the valley with no luck.

TIA,
Matt

·
Registered
88 Posts
intofx said:
Looking for a GTO before the end of tomorrow and the deals in SoCal suck. My bro on the east coast is using my GMS to lease a GTO for 2 years for less than $200 a month with only $1500 down. Best I can find in LA is right at $300 with $2500 down. My credit is beyond perfect. Anyone have any suggestions of where to go? I've been to two dealerships in the valley with no luck.

TIA,
Matt
I am in socal also,,,bad place to buy one,,,I have tried most dealers in LA,,,and smaller inventories, and no deals,,,alot depends on color also,,a friend bought one at Parkway Pontiac,Valencia,,,you might try there!! San Diego dealers are no better....I am just hoping the NEW Rebate after 1-03 will give us the 5500 at least!!! Has anyone heard???

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dctex99 said:
I am in socal also,,,bad place to buy one,,,I have tried most dealers in LA,,,and smaller inventories, and no deals,,,alot depends on color also,,a friend bought one at Parkway Pontiac,Valencia,,,you might try there!! San Diego dealers are no better....I am just hoping the NEW Rebate after 1-03 will give us the 5500 at least!!! Has anyone heard???
Why do we have to take one for the team? As if living in this s-hole wasn't enough? We have to pay a premium + 8 1/4 percent sales tax. An extra 2 grand off for living in the east???? :willy: :willy: :willy: What a joke. Let me know what you find out. I'm going to check on an out of state lease tomorrow. I hope the a-holes at the local dealerships here keep these cars until they rust - 'cause ever dealership I call has at least 3 waiting on the '05's to arrive to make them look stupid... I ran into this same issue when I bought my Z06 in 2002 - dealerships wanted MSRP+$10,000 just for the color. Total BS.

Matt

·
Registered
12 Posts
Incentives change tonight

Hey Matt,

My dealer here says he can help you here. Remember that the incentives change tonight, hopefully in our favor. I am supposed to hear from him tomorrow. I need to know color/color and gearbox, and they are selling fast! Call me.

Andy :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts