Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GumbyGoat said:
Hell yea...can't wait for Halo 3 and the movie!!!! :cheers
Awesome!!!!! I friggin' rock at Halo 2, have you heard when they are releasing either one? I've heard so much rumors, I don't know what's true or not.... have you seen the previews for Doom the movie? It follows Doom 3 for the PS2 and XBOX to the "t".... very bad ass! :cheers

·
Registered
165 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Awesome!!!!! I friggin' rock at Halo 2, have you heard when they are releasing either one? I've heard so much rumors, I don't know what's true or not.... have you seen the previews for Doom the movie? It follows Doom 3 for the PS2 and XBOX to the "t".... very bad ass! :cheers
Sorry it took so long to get back to you...work/school happens. :willy: The script/screenplay for the movie is floating around Hollywood with a 10mil pricetag waiting for buyers. Haven't seen any recent news. The last I heard it was supposed to be Summer 07. I haven't seen the previews for Doom. My oldest son is a doom freak, so I'm sure I'll be seeing that one too. :cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey, I am down to play sometime. I just got my Live set back up at my new place of residence so I am ready to rock. I also play Ghost Recon, Forza Motorsports, Rainbow 6-3, MotoGP3, and a few others.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah I bought my X-box for Halo originally. I called it the Halo box. Now when Halo 2 came out, I had to buy another one just for the game because my old one broke. So two X-Box consoles just because of Halo. Withough Halo I would never have gotten the X-Box.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GTO For Life said:
Halo 2 Night... every friday at my friend's house at 9pm to 3am... what a blast.
Yep, we have HUGE lan parties! We'll do a lock out (which just happens to be my favorite map) were we start at 8 p.m. and go to the next morning around 7 a.m.! They used to hold tournaments here but they stopped for some reason, I ranked 3rd in North Texas (out of 500)! :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts