Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea how to get SEMA tickets if you are not in the automotive industry? Theres got to be some way.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
rippinbyu said:
Any idea how to get SEMA tickets if you are not in the automotive industry? Theres got to be some way.
I do some work in the industry, and might be able to go- but then again I want to go. If I can score extra passes, I will advise.

Check with Del Rosario at Motor City- he's connected. His Supra was in it a few years back...

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Step 1: Get tickets.

Step 2: Trying to find a hotel room with a 300 mile radius. SEMA's bigger now then COMDEX was in its heyday.

BTW, a good strategy, once you've got tickets, is to show up the first day of the event. There are always cancellations -- so you can sneak in under the wire at a good place like Bellagio.

·
Registered
33 Posts
rippinbyu said:
Log onto the below site. It is the site for NACE, which is the other automotive show going on at the same time (different hall). With a NACE badge, you can get into SEMA and APEX as well. It will cost you $10.00 pre-registered (I think?). You can just register as an "attendee"", and put "guest" as your position. Should be no problem.

http://www.naceexpo.com/nace05/public/enter.aspx
Let me know if you have a problem.

p.s. Above is correct. Getting a room will be the tough part. There are some available, but it will be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.