Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed borla catback and now i need to get rid of my stock exhaust. any interest? i'm posting this in the nw section only because i'm not going to ship this stuff.

price = $0

if i don't hear anything in a few weeks it's getting tossed.

thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i thought my profile had my location. it does now :) anyway, i'm in washington. the boxes that would be required for the mufflers and then the stock h-pipe would be too big for me to ship. plus the fact that i own a gto and a z06 doesn't give me the oppoutunity to even haul it to a fedex or ups store.

i'm looking for local interest only (meaning you would have to come get it). sorry :(

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
rutiger said:
sorry, i thought my profile had my location. it does now :) anyway, i'm in washington. the boxes that would be required for the mufflers and then the stock h-pipe would be too big for me to ship. plus the fact that i own a gto and a z06 doesn't give me the oppoutunity to even haul it to a fedex or ups store.

i'm looking for local interest only (meaning you would have to come get it). sorry :(
which one is the daily driver?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
rutiger said:

what happens when you buy a couch? HAHAHA!!!!!

or a bar-b-que for that matter.

Damn thats one fast garage.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dealernut said:
what happens when you buy a couch? HAHAHA!!!!!

or a bar-b-que for that matter.

Damn thats one fast garage.
u-haul or they deliver. i wish i still had my lightning sometimes :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts