Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to search out for some pics of Lowered Goats. Didn't come up with any. Any of you guys have a lowered GTO or is that not really done much around these parts?

·
Registered
143 Posts
ouijaguy said:
I have mine lowered, i thought that it was going to sag too much in the rear...i was wrong, it looks very very good. Its worth the money by far. I used Eibach.
I'm looking at that package too, how's the ride quality? What improvement if any have you seen in the handling?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hard to tell from those pics, but the front looks like it might look pretty good, but the rear looks too low to me. I saw a post on ls1 once where a guy lowered the front and left the rear stock and it looked good because it helped to even out the front/rear wheel well gaps.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was thinking at first a thick sway bar, followed by koni yellows with some H&R springs. Has anyone tried that particular combination, (shocks and springs)?
I would be interested to know how it works in the GTO.
Also, does anyone have any idea of the suspension setup in the GTO.R?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those pics are too low in the rear. I was going to go with Intrax springs I found. I saw the Eibachs aswell.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I can get the full line of Pedders suspension as well as the BMR springs, SLP springs, and the Eibach springs. By far I would recommend the Pedders!

.... this is with their Sport Ryder suspension..... and 18" Boyd Coddingtons. :cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.