Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Technically I live in the IE, but I spend all my time out in Norwalk. You live in Maywood? Thats kinda close. The OC is pretty close too.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Maybe we can set up some kind of meeting somewhere in the middle. There seems to be enough of us close by. I wonder if anyone is interested in getting together at a resteraunt or something. I know the classic car guys do it at Frisco's and the classic T-bird guys go to Frantones (Frantone's sucks)
Any ideas?
Hey, I spend alot of time by the metro station (where the 105/605 meet)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:agree IM UP FOR ANY MEETS, JUST SAY WHEN AND ILL SEE IF I DONT WORK OR IF ILL COULD GET THAT DAY OFF.:party:

AND TO greaser32002 YEAH I KNOW WERE THE METRO IS, IS IN THE MIDDLE OF 105/605. I WORK AT PENSKE TOYOTA IN DOWNEY. :cheers

DO YOU WORK IN THE METRO?

·
Registered
99 Posts
We should schedule a meet sometime. For me, it would have to be on the weekend. But I think we should get something together here for our fellow GOAT's. Purplehaze said he'll be home in May, which I know is kinda out there, but if this is one time thing, it would be cool. However, if this is gonna be a monthly thing, we could do it sooner.:D
Out where I live, is the lake perris 1/8 mile track. $20, every friday, 6:30-10:30, Bring your own helmet. I met 2 other GTO guys there, one from Oceanside and I'm not sure where the other was from. I go occasionally, its really cool.
:cool

And for 3RDGENGTO, my Girlfriend lives around the corner from the metro, hence why I'm there every weekend. I actually live/work out in Riverside area.
since your 'round the corner, hit me up sometime. Like I said, usually there on weekends. I'm there today.

·
Registered
479 Posts
if available on thursday nights there is always the irwindale 1/8 mile track. it costs 20 bucks to run on as well and i don't think you need a helmet unless you are running a certain speed.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I grew up in the city of Perris. A little spec in Riverside county. It really sucked growing up there. Thats why I hang out here now. But, for some reason, everyone seems to be moving into the area now. Population has increased tremendously, I've heard Moreno Valley is the fastest growing city in the states. So, no, I did not go to the LA school district, my girlfriend did. She went to the schools in Boyle Hights.
Anyways, Who's up to a shin dig? We could set something up at a park maybe. Have a bar-b-q, check out each others rides, and hang out some time. Any Ideas? Lake Perris has a really big area for this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Also, its kinda wierd, but after I bought my car (1 year ago), for some reason 2 GTO's suddenly appeared not even a mile from my house. Both 04's but none the less, still a Goat. I'll ask them if they wanna go check this thing out if we decide to do it after all.

·
Registered
381 Posts
3RDGENGTO said:
IM UP FOR WHAT EVER COMES UP, :agree COUNT ME IN. MAKE THE MEET HAPPEN:cool
i will be in LA on May 15th or so in the Huntington beach area, Vegas on the 19th and Bakersfield on the 21st.... i am down for whatever and whenever, this will be my GOATs maiden voyage, and a memorable one it will be. I look forward to possibly hookin up with anyone interested.... if only for an afternoon of cruisin around seeing what kind of harmless trouble we can get into........

i will keep an eye on this thread, PM or however anyone would like to do it....

this sounds like fun :cheers

1 - 20 of 63 Posts