Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is that the same dealership where Bomar "worked" at? That was the best news I heard all week, that entire OU fball program is dirty. Forget a national title this year, cause its not happening now.

GO CATS!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't really think that a Nat. Champ. was in the works anyway, but now it looks a little bleaker. Oh well.....they still have some talented players so this year will be interesting.

How about it Texas, any chance for a repeat this year?

The Cats? Noooope...don't think so!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
96 Posts
4wheelin said:
Just wondering if there are any lurkers out there from the sooner state?

Anybody from the southern part of the state? Just curious how well we're represented.
I am from OK, Live in OKC work in Tulsa (co in Tulsa I get to work from home) but I have to admit I was happy to see Bomar get axed. Sorry 4wheelin I am a Cowboys fan.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Madkat,
Nice to hear from a fellow Okie! I grew up in OKC before moving south. What kind of ride do you have?

My nieghbour is a huge fan of OSU and I like to get him going... but all in good fun. Oh well, that's what keeps life interesting!

·
Registered
96 Posts
4wheelin said:
Madkat,
Nice to hear from a fellow Okie! I grew up in OKC before moving south. What kind of ride do you have?

My nieghbour is a huge fan of OSU and I like to get him going... but all in good fun. Oh well, that's what keeps life interesting!

I have a 06 Cyclone grey M6. How far south did you move?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
madkat said:
I have a 06 Cyclone grey M6. How far south did you move?
Down to the Ardmore area, about 30 min from where they are supposed to put in the MG plant. It's actually a pretty nice location being halfway between OKC and Dallas.

I have seen only two other GTO's in town..one yellow (04 I think, he was in the local parade) and one silver (05 or 06 and has the appearance package). Have not been able to talk to either of them yet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
4wheelin said:
Down to the Ardmore area, about 30 min from where they are supposed to put in the MG plant. It's actually a pretty nice location being halfway between OKC and Dallas.

I have seen only two other GTO's in town..one yellow (04 I think, he was in the local parade) and one silver (05 or 06 and has the appearance package). Have not been able to talk to either of them yet.

Hey 4wheelin, do you remember a game back in 2003, when supposedly that OU team was considered to be "one of the greatest teams in college FB history"? It was the big 12 title game, the last one each team has been too since, and you played this "nobody team" called Kansas State. Yeah I was there, and I watched one of the most "overrated" college football teams get their ass** handed to them in the most embarrasing way possible, 35-7 BLOWOUT! Team never recovered since, poor Stoops, should leave now while that program isnt on probation, which is COMING REAL SOON!!
True, you got a title, but where did stoops come from? Well from the little apple, he was taught by one of the best, Bill Snyder.
Dont betray the purple.

·
Registered
96 Posts
NWeber said:
Hey 4wheelin, do you remember a game back in 2003, when supposedly that OU team was considered to be "one of the greatest teams in college FB history"? It was the big 12 title game, the last one each team has been too since, and you played this "nobody team" called Kansas State. Yeah I was there, and I watched one of the most "overrated" college football teams get their ass** handed to them in the most embarrasing way possible, 35-7 BLOWOUT! Team never recovered since, poor Stoops, should leave now while that program isnt on probation, which is COMING REAL SOON!!
True, you got a title, but where did stoops come from? Well from the little apple, he was taught by one of the best, Bill Snyder.
Dont betray the purple.

Wow I'm not a Sooner fan, but I wouldn't be that hard on Stoops he followed another worthless coach called Switzer. Oh ya and some other no name coaches in between.

·
Registered
96 Posts
4wheelin said:

I will honk on my way through ardmore to my mother-in-laws house in Lewisville. Listen for a fellow "GOAT" herders honk on Labor day.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dragon 32 said:
Okie here, Man what's with all the trash talk about OU ? No team can be #1 forever. And all you trash talking Texan's need to look at the OU roster, 90% of OU's players are from Texas....

So from what part of the state do you hale from?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dragon 32 said:
Okie here, Man what's with all the trash talk about OU ? No team can be #1 forever. And all you trash talking Texan's need to look at the OU roster, 90% of OU's players are from Texas....
Actually, I think most of the trash talking is, surprisingly, coming out of Kansas. I think they need to win a championship so they can lighten up a little and enjoy the game.

By the way, how are you doing since the train incident?

Nice talking to you again.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.