Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No no not THAT kind... but now that I have your attention I'm looking for a better quality mask or even full bra for the front end. Dealer doesn't have one yet nor does pfyc.com or mats.com. Getting anxious to get her out of garage in a month or so and would like to get one before then. Any help would be great.... thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
We bought that magnetic bra on Ebay... it hasn't been delivered yet, but when it gets here we'll let you know how it looks and how well it works. We didn't think it looked that great on the red car in the photo, but since ours is black the bra should blend in a little better. Anything looks better than rock chips, though... and the bra does seem to protect the most vulnerable part of the car's nose.

My RX-8 has lots of rock chips and scuffs right in that same area. I wish this product had been available when I first got that car. Out here in So CA it's impossible to leave enough following distance between you and the car in front of you to avoid the crud that gets kicked up... if you leave a big enough gap, some other driver always jumps into the space!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Try Colgan Custom Bras. I got one back in december for my GTO, and it fits PERFECT. The standard bra is $99.95, and Side Mirror Covers are $26.75.

http://www.colgancustom.com

·
Registered
386 Posts
dallascajun said:
Try Colgan Custom Bras. I got one back in december for my GTO, and it fits PERFECT. The standard bra is $99.95, and Side Mirror Covers are $26.75.

http://www.colgancustom.com
I have one of these to protect the front end from winter salt damage. It does fit perfectly, but is a bitch to get on because it's so snug.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Groucho, I'm new to the site & owning my dream car. What's a clear bra look like? I didn't see any pictures on your link that looked like the car had a bra. With under 3,000 miles I already have a chip in the front bumper - UGH! I'd be interested in more info on the "clear bra" thing. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.