Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody from around the N.New Jersey area?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just curious... would like to get a cruise or a car show or two this summer:party:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey I responded to your other thread about the front extension. I'm in Central Jersey. There's a show at e-town this Saturday the 7th, and a big GTO meet at the Hooters in Princeton on the 14th. I'll be at both, so if you go we can get together with the other Jersey guys and set up a meet for later this summer.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet! I can't make the 7th... Just started a new job, you know how that goes... I will definately make Hooters a priority (why do I feel like I've said that before?) Anyway, Hope to se you there:cheers

Can you possibly shoot me some info?

·
Registered
345 Posts
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112614&page=19

All the info on it is in the thread. Well over 100 GTO's, including the world's fastest(last I've heard), Fbodies, Cobalts, SRT-4's, Vettes, Etc. I think its 5 dollars to enter the show and they give out wings, shirts, smiles from hooters girls Etc.. You should let jetnitro know if you want to go though, he can put you on the list and what not.

·
Registered
19 Posts
^^

Exactly, all the info you need will be there are a bunch of guys that are also going down to Atco the next day (Sunday, 15th) for a drag shootout. That should be alot of fun too, but I won't be able to make it. Hope to see ya there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts