Pontiac GTO Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, why do Mustang owners hang out at a GTO Forum?

I have zero interest in hanging out at a Mustang forum and wasting buckets of time justifying how much better a GTO is than a Mustang -- to flat earth types who will never get the concept -- yet we've had several Mustang owners wander over here and stir up crap.

Must be some kind of inferiority complex or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
Seriously, why do Mustang owners hang out at a GTO Forum?

I have zero interest in hanging out at a Mustang forum and wasting buckets of time justifying how much better a GTO is than a Mustang -- to flat earth types who will never get the concept -- yet we've had several Mustang owners wander over here and stir up crap.

Must be some kind of inferiority complex or something.

I do, I own both cars '05 GTO and '04 Cobra. I just ignore the irrelevant stuff on both boards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
850 Posts
patisi said:
I do, I own both cars '05 GTO and '04 Cobra. I just ignore the irrelevant stuff on both boards.
That's different though...you OWN both types of vehicles so it would be relavent to you to hang out in both forums...I believe what b_a_betterperson is trying to ask is if any one who owns strictly a GTO visits a Mustang forum....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
patisi said:
I do, I own both cars '05 GTO and '04 Cobra. I just ignore the irrelevant stuff on both boards.
Two awesome cars -- and some sage advice! In fact, the last car I looked at before buying the GTO was a 10th anniversary Cobra. Red with black and red interior with the argent 10 spoke wheels.

Thing was the dealer was out of his mind regarding price...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
It makes sense to me if you own both cars. I do not hang out on mustang forums and I have no inclination to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
I would have no interest in that. The last Mustang I owned was a '95 GT and I was glad to get rid of that PoS then and have never looked back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I think it's a little odd that people do that, but, what the hell do I know, I drive a Neon....:willy: :lol:
Yep, but you very recently had a GTO, still like them, and would probably have one if it weren't for the external influences.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
850 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I think it's a little odd that people do that, but, what the hell do I know, I drive a Neon....:willy: :lol:
You work at a Pontiac dealership though AND use to own one....big difference...besides, your Neon is on "steriods!":willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,445 Posts
What about me then??? I have the C6, but prefer the people here to the Vette forums. I also like to lurk in the Mustang forums from time to time. I've only posted a couple of times on the Stang forums, and was always respectful.

IMO the majority of people from another forum that wander over here come to start problems. Mods do a great job of letting them express opinions and ban the trouble makers quickly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
fergyflyer said:
What about me then??? I have the C6, but prefer the people here to the Vette forums. I also like to lurk in the Mustang forums from time to time. I've only posted a couple of times on the Stang forums, and was always respectful.

IMO the majority of people from another forum that wander over here come to start problems. Mods do a great job of letting them express opinions and ban the trouble makers quickly.
:agree Of course you've always got some great input and its nice reading your posts. Thanks for hanging out here:cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
850 Posts
fergyflyer said:
What about me then??? I have the C6, but prefer the people here to the Vette forums. I also like to lurk in the Mustang forums from time to time. I've only posted a couple of times on the Stang forums, and was always respectful.
Ok...you got me on that one!!! And you're right...MOST of the people that come from the Mustang forums are trouble makers...but we like you fergyflyer!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
StangStalker said:
I think they just come over here to read our "racing and kill" section so they can read the obituaries of their fellow mustang owners.:cool
:agree

"Here lies that Saleen chump I smoked like a set of old tires...."

"May he rest pissed off...."
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top