Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to move to Andover, Kansas and I just wanted to see what the "GTO" scene is like. I plan on going to the drag strip in Witchita as soon as it's broken in :D Thanks ......................

·
Registered
937 Posts
05_HUMBLER said:
I'm about to move to Andover, Kansas and I just wanted to see what the "GTO" scene is like. I plan on going to the drag strip in Witchita as soon as it's broken in :D Thanks ......................
Say "Hi" to the Lollipop Guild for me. :willy:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey the Lollipop kids were awesome........... I love Wizard of OZ jokes :rofl:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone, Anyone.......? :confused Am I going to have the only GTO in KS? YEAH!! :party: YEAH!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool. Glad to see someone is out there. I was out there 1st-10th of Aug. I bought a house in Andover. It looks like a nice area. I saw 3 GTO's, 2 '04's and 1 '05. It was black with red racing stripes. I cant wait to go to the Witchita dragway. Have you been? Let me know man. Peace :cheers

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear that! I saw her the other day at Wal-Mart, she gained a little weight and she smokes like 3 packs a day. I dont know what happened with her!

·
Registered
585 Posts
:party: I just moved to Kansas too. Was from Wyoming up near Yellowstone and the Teton Mountains. But Kids come first. Sooo, me and Big Bird, (a yellow GTO) are just south of Topeka.
UdnUdnGTO

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right on man!:cheers Welcome to the area! It's pretty cool here, a lot of events going on. Car shows, drag racing @ Wichita International, cruise nights (when the weather is better), etc.... How many Goats are in your area? I've only seen 1 other 05 and 2 04's. There's not a big GTO showing here, but I like that :D Take it easy man, and if you need anything let me know! Later

·
Registered
855 Posts
Man, are you in luck GTOAA Nationals right here in River City July 1st Thur 4th. Wichita will be GTO City. Go to the Nationals site for more information or PM me... Les

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in overland park. It's actually snowing here now and I started spinning the tires pulling in my drive way tonight and it took me for ever to think of a way to keep it from spinning so I peed me a little track to go up so the snow would melt. After that no problem getting in my garage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts