Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to move to Andover, Kansas and I just wanted to see what the "GTO" scene is like. I plan on going to the drag strip in Witchita as soon as it's broken in :D Thanks ......................

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone, Anyone.......? :confused Am I going to have the only GTO in KS? YEAH!! :party: YEAH!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. Glad to see someone is out there. I was out there 1st-10th of Aug. I bought a house in Andover. It looks like a nice area. I saw 3 GTO's, 2 '04's and 1 '05. It was black with red racing stripes. I cant wait to go to the Witchita dragway. Have you been? Let me know man. Peace :cheers

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear that! I saw her the other day at Wal-Mart, she gained a little weight and she smokes like 3 packs a day. I dont know what happened with her!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right on man!:cheers Welcome to the area! It's pretty cool here, a lot of events going on. Car shows, drag racing @ Wichita International, cruise nights (when the weather is better), etc.... How many Goats are in your area? I've only seen 1 other 05 and 2 04's. There's not a big GTO showing here, but I like that :D Take it easy man, and if you need anything let me know! Later

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in overland park. It's actually snowing here now and I started spinning the tires pulling in my drive way tonight and it took me for ever to think of a way to keep it from spinning so I peed me a little track to go up so the snow would melt. After that no problem getting in my garage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.