Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a lot of GTO's in the area. A month ago my dealer had a dozen and now has two left (I got one!). I see a bunch of goats around town, so i know they're out there. We need to do a meet and greet one of these days!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sept 9th CRUSIE IN - BBQ - ALL WELCOME

Napoleon_Tanerite said:
I'm still kinda new to the area- could you give more detailed directions to this shennagins?
I meet up with the guys too..... but we live in Barnesville,GA. about 45 minutes north of Warner Robins.

Thought I'd let you know this SAT. Sept 9th where having a GTO Cruise in BBQ. Your more than welcome to come!!!!

Here's the link for info.

www.shipperscarriers.com/party.htm

Come if you like and meet everyone..... the Warner Robin group will be meeting at 12:30 at the PUB and coming together here on Sat.

Call us at: 678-343-0088

:party:

·
Registered
14 Posts

EEZ GOAT said:
mea you have your goat back yet?
NO - to my sicken life as it is. Getting the parts are holding things up. I spoke to my body shop yesterday and said some more parts came in - I not sure how many or if all of them came in. I've been so busy.... I haven't seen my baby in a few days....and that sickens me.

I catch my self singing..... I want my baby back, baby back....hehehe!

I was watching OVERHAUL last night and started crying.... do you believe that.... I miss my car...... I thought I'd never get attached to a car like I have this one.... NOW I understand you guys and your cars..... I get it!
It's like having a part of me cut off!

I was hoping I'd have it back by this weekend before the party - but I dont think this will happen... but at least I can sit in and drull over everyone elses car this weekend. lol

I may just have a party when I get her back! lol A birthing party.....lol;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've noticed more and more GTOs in the area also. Used to see maybe 1 every so often..now I see like 2-3 a day. LMAO

the pub we meet at is on houston lake rd. If your on russell pkway go to houston lake and take a left. You'll go thru one redlight and when you see the new autozone..turn right on the street after and you can't miss it.

If you going to the track tonight (silver dollar)...some of us will be there. Well..Alex is going to be there and I should be also...depending on weather and how I feel.

·
Registered
82 Posts
it was a great friday night. Very cool in temp and it track was pretty much empty.

Fastest I ran that night was [email protected] with the stock engine tune put back in. Still running tranny tune.

Car weighed in at 4035lbs.

·
Registered
82 Posts
LoL..I'm runnin stock tune in the engine right now. When I dynoed with that....it was 324/329 back in march.

We found some bad knock when we did a scan log of me driving around..so until we fix that chris re-wrote my stock tune back into the puter.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I should have a cam installed by Xmas

If I can sell my AR15...even quicker

On order right now are Drag Bags, SLP UD pulley, SLP 160 T-Stat and JBA Catless mids. Got a set of cut outs already. Just waiting for all that to get here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.