Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some videos and pics and it looks like shear fun.

I like to take pics/videos of it at a reasonable rate of speed to show the dust behind it.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Most of the "dry" lakes around here are swamps with lots of under brush. Hell everything around here is a flowage of some form or another.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Even though I drive past El Mirage dry lake bed almost daily when I go to and from work, I have never gone out there to run any of my cars. When I stayed in Adelanto I lived only 5 miles away from it. One day maybe I'll get a wild hair up my butt and give it a try.

El Mirage Lake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Sounds like a personal problem between you and him:D
Did someone just come out of the closet??:lol::lol::lol:
I said he rocks "major" ass not "my" ass. Hey! If he was in trouble hell I'd stand behind him... I mean... I'll give him a hand... uh... really... if we were at a bar I'd push his stool in... ahhh sh!t... the hell with it.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I said he rocks "major" ass not "my" ass. Hey! If he was in trouble hell I'd stand behind him... I mean... I'll give him a hand... uh... really... if we were at a bar I'd push his stool in... ahhh sh!t... the hell with it.
Here's some free vasoline...
YOU, back in the closet!!

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Uhh Huh
Here's some free vasoline...
YOU, back in the closet!!
Humm so you offering YOUR Vasoline and YOUR closet???
:confused

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've seen guys drive on frozen lakes. :lol:

Batmans, are you thinking of doing a "top speed" test or just screwing around?
No top speed runs.

No higher than 100MPH for some good video and pic footage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts