Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have alot of friends with insane cars, none with GTO'S though. I was wondering if anyone on here goes to gratiot or woodward or anything like that. This world hasn't seen anything like a big group of GTO's rolling around. I would love to get a large group together. thanks geoff
my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Michigan!!

Yes, I go to gratiot and woodward with my GTO. I would also like to get a group together for cruises and such. The week leading up to the gratiot cruise os great with car shows and events every night of that week.

Let's ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

·
Registered
26 Posts
ohh yeah over on ls1gto forum... all of us Michigan guys go out to Gratiot or woodward. I personally havent got my GTO out of storage yet. But should have it out in about 2 weeks....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gratiot cruising

When you get the GTO out of storage, let us know!!!!!

Let's meet somewhere on gratiot and chat for a while and then CRUISE.

Take care............

·
Registered
32 Posts
Michigan

I'm in Canton , Michigan . Just bought a 65 GTO from Volo Cars in Illinois . Am having a few things done to it and should be ready to cruise in about a month . Question : After I have the bottom detailed , the exhaust replaced , and just two little things done to the interior I'm ready to go . Except I really am not able to wrench on cars . Anyone know of someone real good just to go over the engine , do a tune , set the timing , etc. ?

Thank you , George

·
Registered
12 Posts
Get togethers, meets etc.

Only had mine for a month, but I am interested in anything scheduled ahead of time. Perhaps we could get some dates posted. Even half a dozen of us would be turning heads!

Count me in. :party:

D

·
0 Posts
Count me in for any cruises/meets in the Wayne, Oakland and/or Macomb county area(I'm located Downriver) anyone might plan, work schedule permitting.

Does anyone plan to be at the annual Downriver Cruise on June 24? If so, post here and maybe we can park or cruise the GTOs together.

Glad to see a strong Michigan showing here. :cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Geoff said:
I have alot of friends with insane cars, none with GTO'S though. I was wondering if anyone on here goes to gratiot or woodward or anything like that. This world hasn't seen anything like a big group of GTO's rolling around. I would love to get a large group together. thanks geoff
my email is [email protected]
Currently in Iraq but will be home from the 22nd of Sept to 10 OCT. Currently having parts installed on my 2004 GTO. Parts are the SLP 421 Bobcat kit, SLP headers and Cam Package, Front and Rear Sway Bars, Electric Water Pump, Ram Air Hood and Subframe Connectors. I would love to get a group together and go cruising or hold our own car show at a parking lot or something, when I lived in Ga we always met up at Hooters parking lot, always had a good turn out there. Keep me in touch, email at [email protected]

Ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
yea thats a great idea to do that. during the woodward cruise this year i went with someone in their gto and saw a couple other gto's but not many. did anyone here go to that cruise that jim causleys had. they had a 550 hp gto it wuz off the hook

·
Registered
126 Posts
from macomb here, only seen a few GTO's in my area.

S

·
0 Posts
Lansing here, I have one GTO I see once in a while around my workplace in Dimondale, but that's it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys, im new to the GTO world, about 2 days new. I was just wondering, I live in the Farmington area, and work in the Troy/Madison Heights area. Are there any gas stations that sell 91 octane gasoline? I have yet to see a pump which gives the option of 91 octane, anyone know of any?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Livonia, MI here

1 - 20 of 29 Posts