Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can compensate your time/fuel via paypal if needed.

I am looking at a Black 6spd 06 GTO at National Motors in Baltimore, MD. I would like someone to take a look on site at it before I drive 300 miles to make a deal. Preferably someone who can tell if body work has been done, look at the tires, look for oil leaks, etc...basically someone who is competent.

I've done this before (got my TL-S in virginia and a user from acurazine.com looked at a couple for me)

any and all help is appreciated. I am a former G8 owner lookign to get back into the V8 game.

2006 Pontiac GTO, $20,995 - Cars.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey, I actually live right down the street from national. about a 5 min drive down bel air. I can go tomorrow after work if you want me too. Ill ask if I can test drive it and everything. Give me the 18's if you buy it :) lol

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I can vouch for Iv1perrI. I know him and he will give you a good evaluation of the car. Car does look good and the low mileage is a bonus. I would think you could get it for 19-19.5k.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can vouch for Iv1perrI. I know him and he will give you a good evaluation of the car. Car does look good and the low mileage is a bonus. I would think you could get it for 19-19.5k.
thanks bill. I called them yesterday after work and I told them I will be in today after work. Please leave me your cell number in PM so I can send you pictures of what you want video, phone call, etc. Almost bought a PBM in Fredrick. Still wish I bought the BOM in VA with like 12,000 miles on it but 5,000 was better on a TR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts