Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
It would be cool to do some crusin but the cops these days man!!!!! i took the gto to sunrise onece since ive owned it and there is just to many cops out. We should get something together at sacraceway soon. I have a bunch of friends going on the 21st i wont be running though iam still in the process of hooking the bottle up :cool Let me know if you want to cruise to the track on the 21st.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome, nitrous sounds good. I plan on putting on a sts turbo next early summer, spring maybe. Last Wed. I took my car to the track for the first time, also my very first time running a car period at the track. My best time was a 14.1 at 105mph. Lol, I know that time sucks. I couldn't get traction for nothing, these stock tires suck as*. My launch was the whole problem, I can shift gears like a mother, just can't launch, and these damn tires don't help. Practice will make perfect. I am going again on Wed. July 5. Everyone should come out, last time I went there was me and 3 other new gto's, it was sweet.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.