Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Anyone looking for some custom floor mats?

3K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  xconcepts 
#1 · (Edited)
I can get custom mat here for a pretty good price. I'll have pics of mine up today, as mine have the GTO 6.5 Liter symbol and the Pontiac symbol on them. But can get others as in names or GTO, let me know if you are interested after I get pics up and I can get you a price shipped. The Pontiac symbol is in leather.

-X

edit: Pics up

See less See more
#2 ·
I can get custom mat here for a pretty good price. I'll have pics of mine up today, as mine have the GTO 6.5 Liter symbol and the Pontiac symbol on them. But can get others as in names or GTO, let me know if you are interested after I get pics up and I can get you a price shipped.

-X
How about a set of The Judge Floor Mats? I have the GTO 6.5 ones but would like the Judge ones. For a good price of course.:D

#7 ·
No problem, the ones from though only will have the GTO Crest. These you would be able to get in pretty much any color with any design you want on them. The crest, the letters GTO, your name, year, whatever you want. Hell all of them if you want.

Price has been updated with a more correct price after I spoke with the guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.