Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance just purchased me an '04 Torrid Red A4 GTO. I love it. I do, however, have a few mild appearance mods in mind. The largest will be wheels (see seperate thread). The other I want to do and hope is available is either billet aluminum or chrome emblems to replace the "GTO" side emblem, "GTO" rear emblem, and "5.7" rear emblem as well as possibly the front and rear Pontiac crest. Does anyone know if anyone makes these emblems and where I can get them?

·
Registered
228 Posts
have a machine shop custom make them for you. If I had a milling machine, lathe, etc, I would do it, but I don't. One day I will.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I don't know of billet or chrome homever RK sport has carbon fiber. I have them on my car, just click on my photos to see if you like them.

·
Registered
233 Posts
These are not overlays, they are actually replacement badges....

·
Registered
304 Posts
silver/red/04 said:
The carmotorsports emblems are very nice ,alot better than stock.

Yep, got the chrome GTO emblems on my rocker panels........look fantastic. I also have the inlays and overlay from Grafwerx on my side emblems. In the rear I have the stainless steel GTO inserts. LS2 decals on the hood scoops and a 400 hp decal right below the 6.0 litre emblem on the rear. Car is silver and chrome looks great on silver.

JET

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.