Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dealer told me that it was about $2000 for the appearance package on an 05. I wasnt really impressed with the add ons. The front fascia just bolts right on over the existing nose. The new grill inserts are silver so they wont match the trim rings on the exisiting hood. The stock pipes on an 05 look hotter than the twin duals they stick on and the rear bumper looks terrible with those finned openings around the new pipes.

To each his own but I think I'll leave my 05 alone. The only thing I'm changing are the wheels for now.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Does anyone on this forum have a GTO with the Sport Appearance Package AND have pics? Besides the pics on the Pontiac site, that's all I've seen. I would love to see one in person, but the dealers around here don't have one.

Right now, I'm planning to get one with the package, but I'd like to see more pics of it before I make my final decision. Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I now sell this sap for 04's for 550.00 + shipping!! :cheers
What's your price for the '05 SAP grills? Also, how difficult is it to install these grills?

·
Registered
176 Posts
If you want to go that low, then pm me! GTPprix are you a supporting dealer on THIS forum? If not please go back to your "busier" ls1gto forum..thanks.
Uh no I'm not a dealer? Nor do I work for one lol Is this thread title not "how much did ya pay?" Thats what I paid! lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.