Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone - its that time again. Does anyone have any scheduling conflicts? We have the meet scheduled for Saturday April 9,2005. There are a few VERY IMPORTANT topics that I need to share with everyone and I need as many of us to show up as possible. If anyone has any questions please email me or call me and I'll get back with you asap. Also, I know we have had all the meets here at A.Y. but if you guys in Dallas can't make it cause the trip or if ya'll just want to go somewhere else just let me (us) know! Hope to see ya'll soon.. :party:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm headed to San Antonio this weekend. May share some of your news on the forum for those of us who can't make it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I should be there. I actually ran into another GTO owner at the Exxon station by my house and he wished that we would hold a meet, heck, just a dinner or something sometime during the week as he works on weekend. I told him I'd bring it up tomorrow...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.