Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello Newbe here, i'm getting ready to paint just wondering if a sport coupe is rare?
going with TEAL TORQUOISE, whata thing guys?

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
They are rarer 8319 vs hardtop coupe 55722 produced. color matching code "L"=Teal Torquise?
post coupes are "stiffer" (preferred by racers) and were less $$

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Although less made, they are not any more money because most do not want the pillar, aka 2-door sedan. The value is like any GTO, the nicer and original it is, the more money it fetches.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been in the market for a 64-67 for a while. I came across some that were on the market for a while with a good price. They all were post cars. I don't have a issue with the post I will probably end up with one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey y'all thank you for the comments, yeah i found her for a pretty good price, Hey it's a 65 GTO, lol...
george, in Southern Ca. Norco, also known as hometown USA...

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
True Jim,Jerry,67,Geo I’ve been lucky enuf to have had both types ,of course the HT looks really cool , specially with all the windows down, but I’ve really found the Post has quite a solid robust feeling and design ,and see why it is the preferred for racing types, figure as numbers decline and since fewer exist , they will more than appreciate, and as with everything, beauty actually lives in the beholders eye, anything is worth whatever anyone will pay for it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts