Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
25 & Under GTO Owners on here? Just wondering. Most of the guys I see on here are older(no offense). I'm 21(no my mommy and daddy didn't buy the car for me). but I was wondering if there were any younger guys on here maybe 25 & under. Later

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm 23 and will be picking up an '05 before the summer. I started a new job and I want to make sure I have a nice down payment ready so the car payments won't be sky high.

·
Registered
674 Posts
If you read the posts by people asking about burnouts, donuts, and blown trannies you will find the under 25 crowd.

My wife joked that she used to laugh at older guys in new trans ams. now she realizes its mostly us old folks that can afford the car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yea Im, 18,
Paid for it mysel workin 4 years thru high school for the down payment!(Didnt know i would get a GTO then). But I have it now and the sastifaction is mine, knowin i paid! Plus it kicks everyones ass around here! HAHA :party:

·
Registered
46 Posts
not quite

okay, so i'm not 25, i'm 27, but still feel as young and stupid as i did when i was 21. so am i in? :D it's cool to see there are a few younger people on the board here. even a teeny bopper! just kiddin'. any 18 year old who picks up a gto over a pimped out civic deserves respect.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am 26 years now, but when I bought the car I was 25. I paid cash for the whole thing. I ain't rich or spoiled. I have a good job and a knack for saving for what I want. Put your mind to it and you can have/do anything.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I just turned 24, purchased the car for my birthday/christmas present to myself! I am the performance manager here at the dealership and have been selling parts since I was 16! I love doing what I do, and its a shame the rep us younger guys get. There are a few of us with good financial and common sense! At any rate, I hope people don't change their outlook on me due to my age......P.S. My car is NOT parent sponsored either! :cheers

·
Registered
48 Posts
YEAH 23 IN TAMPA. PAID FOR MYSELF. 2004 silver metallic. last silver left in florida in mid Jan. only 18 left when i started looking for a new one in fl. Only red yellow black. Climate not good for a black car in FL. red & yellow too flashy. So i went w/ silver. Not M6's left in the state brand new only used with miles. Got mine for steal 23000 plus tax tag and title.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.