Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pick my shirts up from the dry cleaners once a week and I always get aggitated when I try to find the "hook" behind the passenger's seat to hang my freshly pressed shirts/suits - It doesn't exist! Why not? You have to put the across the back seat and then they end up sliding onto the floor after a quick stop or turn. Just a small beef that GM should adress in future models.:confused

·
Registered
304 Posts
My wife was really pissed about the very same thing. In fact I went to the Pontiac dealership to see if they could install a hook from another model car. Tech told me they couldn't do that because they didn't know where to put the screws in...........?? I dunno, kinda made no sense to me, should be an easy mod.

JET

·
Registered
28 Posts
I use one of the passerger side headrest metal bars to loop the hanger around and let it lay down over the front seat. It works well for me... But for 30K you'd think a little more thought would have gone into some creature comforts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.