Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the replys. All the the pics look great. I see what you mean, I think the letters will stand out better.
I also think the letters should stand out better from the factory, I mean whats the point of putting GTO back there if its not easily visible. Its like doing something half way. I mean cmon, all or nothing. All right, I'm done. Talk to ya later.:cheers

·
Registered
305 Posts
Personally, I went with the reflective vinyl inserts.

The silver ones look great on my 05 Quicksilver and they look especially sick at night when the light reflects off of them. Very good stuff and no chance of mistake

·
Registered
21 Posts
letter inserts for rear bumper

MeanGoat, EEZ or anyone else, where can you get the reflective vinyl letters? I have an '05 quicksilver and would like to add this to my car. I have seen a few cars with this done (some may be painted) and it looks really good. I just got my windows tinted last week and look forward to getting the GTO letter insert. I have seen where you can order adhesive polished metal inserts of various colors and they run around $70. Which is better?

·
Registered
381 Posts
SoGaGTO said:
MeanGoat, EEZ or anyone else, where can you get the reflective vinyl letters? I have an '05 quicksilver and would like to add this to my car. I have seen a few cars with this done (some may be painted) and it looks really good. I just got my windows tinted last week and look forward to getting the GTO letter insert. I have seen where you can order adhesive polished metal inserts of various colors and they run around $70. Which is better?
http://www.gwdecals.com/products/detail.php?pid=GTOX1-1169

here you go..... it's where i got mine

they have them for the SAP and the stock bumper

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SoGaGTO said:
Lets see that new tint job!

·
Registered
21 Posts
FullArmor2, Here is one picture that was taken from the Ga. vs Fl. III meeting near Valdosta last week. I'll try to get some new pictures after I get the letter inserts. Thanks PurpleHaze for the information (link). I noticed the reflective letters don't come in silver. Oh well, no biggie. Metalic silver should look great.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SoGaGTO said:
FullArmor2, Here is one picture that was taken from the Ga. vs Fl. III meeting near Valdosta last week. I'll try to get some new pictures after I get the letter inserts. Thanks PurpleHaze for the information (link). I noticed the reflective letters don't come in silver. Oh well, no biggie. Metalic silver should look great.
Very nice:eek: , always did like silver on a sports car. Just had tint done myself, amazing what a difference it makes regarding the overall appearance. Also just ordered the reflective black inserts. Can not wait to see how it will look. Will post pics as well. :seeya:

·
Registered
381 Posts
SoGaGTO said:

no problem, that's what we are all here for... i got the black chrome inserts, as soon as i get them on i will post pictures....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.