Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to sound stupid here, but does anyone know how to order from these guys? I don't see any way to order on this site or any references to any dealers of their products.

http://www.arrowheadperformance.com/index.htm

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have no direct experience, but you will not find a company that has more complaints than AP. You search the other GTO boards and they ripped off or didn't deliver to tons of GTO people. Not being able to order is probably a good thing.

Jody

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? Dang, I really wanted those gauge pods that mount on the dash. Good price. Anybody know where I can get them at that price or is this one of those things that is too good to be true?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I wanted to order the ram air cai system but was unable to figure out how to order from them... I just went to their web site clicked on contact us and e-mailed them on how do I place an order on your web site ???? I'll post up any info I get from them...

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
camcojb said:
I have no direct experience, but you will not find a company that has more complaints than AP. You search the other GTO boards and they ripped off or didn't deliver to tons of GTO people. Not being able to order is probably a good thing.

Jody
:agree .....waited 2 1/2 months for a spoiler, then cancelled it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am also interested in there ram air kit for the GTO. I emailed them about a week ago asking about price and if it is even released for sale yet. I haven't got anything back yet. I don't know how to get in contact with them either. No phone number on there site and it seems they do not respond to emails. Are these people even in business?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.