Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the front and rear "smoker's kit" for my 05 GTO. And, wouldn't you know, they came without instructions. It looks pretty easy but I really don't want to screw anything up. At least they are marked "front" and "rear". Does anyone out there have a manual that shows the installation for both of these? If not... I'll take a shot at it myself. Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually they both have the ashtray and lighter. Could someone post how to install these or post pages out of a manual (mine hasn't come in yet)or something? Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you ever get it figured out? I would like to know how to remove the cig lighter from the front so I can determine why it isn't working. The fuse is good, but voltmeter shows no current. And no, i don't want to go to the dealer - a lot of time to let someone dumber than me screw it up...

Thanks, John

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
Did you ever get it figured out? I would like to know how to remove the cig lighter from the front so I can determine why it isn't working. The fuse is good, but voltmeter shows no current. And no, i don't want to go to the dealer - a lot of time to let someone dumber than me screw it up...

Thanks, John
Check the connector behind it. You get at it by taking the right-hand panel off the tunnel.

Open glove box to remove screws

1 - 9 of 9 Posts