Anyway enough talking I am gonna get this party started!
I'm looking into buying the following stuff
1. SLP Powerflow or Loudmouth? (The only difference is the mufflers?)
2. SLP MAF (I showed a .1 gain at the track on my FireHawk with this descreened.)
3. K&N FIPK (Had this on my 02 SS) I'll find the pic if anyone is interested.) I gained about 10rwhp
4. SLP 160 Stat (Who tunes for this right now?)
5. SLP Pulley/Balancer (always a good mod IMHO.)
What is the before and after weight on this?
Here we go again, I have a race addiction. I guess I will start with intake, exhaust cooling and pulleys and then work on tuning and weight reduction. I'm not sold on headers.... yet...
How is your shipping prices? I haven't shopped around yet.
I dropped a grand let's see how it goes. Intake , Exhaust and the BMR STB. The 160 Stat was out of stock and I think I will just descreen my stock MAF. Here I go again. I always tell myself, "Not this time it's staying stock." LOL!
I will have some pics of before and after. I really want that BMR SFC underneath my car. Man I have big plans for this car and the prices are right! I like that polished intake and it would go good with a 150 direct port shot hehe. The order is from MaxHax...
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.