Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, after owning my goat for a week, i have come to the conclusion
that this car is the one. I have just finished the installation ofAEM dry air
system and have not had a chance to see the improvements as advertised.
My goat is an 05 impulse blue with 18's,black interior and slush box.
Evidently, based on production run for model 05, there were only 20
produced in this config.
Looking to talk with other gto owners within 50-60 miles of Atlanta..Glad to be aboard..previous 66 gto owner in the 70's..wish I still had it..T

Pics to follow on next post ..Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm another new Atlanta owner (Vinnings/Smyrna, senior at GT). '04 Torrid Red/Black Interior A4 w/ 14k on the clock. Purchased Saturday night, washed/detailed today, hopefully wax this weekend (although it's more likely i'll be wasing/detailing my fiance's Jeep Liberty).

·
Registered
35 Posts
I live in the Dallas Ga. area. Have an 04 M6 Yellowjacket. Had it a little over a year have less than 2000 miles on it. Hope to have headers, exhaust, and tune done soon. If your interested in a club I belong to the Southeastern GTO Asscoiation. You can check out our web site at www.SEGTOA.org.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I called Modern Day Muscle Cars about installing headers, and doing a tune. They are located off of Canton Rd. in Marietta. Not sure which headers I am going to install yet. Been looking at Kooks and JBA. Also looking at Flowmaster or Magnaflow for exhaust. If your intrested in a tune they have a web site.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
I know Sean over at MDMC, I'm talking to him about heads, pushrods and a cam. He quoted me $600 for a tune and I was hoping for a better price. Week after next I'll have my headers installed in Dallas, If you would like to check out my SLP long tubes, x-pipe and flowmasters I'll contact you by e-mail and let you know which day.

Thanks for the info,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.