Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone who has an account on Dealerworld please, please, please...PM me?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
So, anyways I was on DEALER WORLD this morning..............

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I had to log onto DEALER WORLD early this morning......glad it's still here.:party:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dude, you're a smartass!!! I like it!
This is one of my most favorite threads!

P.S. You knew this would happen Chris, and you still threw yourself out there.....:lol:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Good morning everyone....................................and Chris.:D
Happy 4th everybody!

·
Registered
176 Posts
RADIO said:
P.S. You knew this would happen Chris, and you still threw yourself out there.....:lol:
He apparently didnt get the memo, the fact he's still posting about this was enough to make a few people at GM security laugh ;)

ATTENTION

ALL CUSTOMERS ASKING FOR:

-KEY CODES
-SECURITY CHIPS
-DUPLICATE KEYS

For security and protection against auto theft, Dealer Personnel MUST verify vehicle ownership before GM can release the above information. The following documentation MUST BE PROVIDED.

- Copy of the driver’s license
- Copy of the title or insurance card
- Copy of the registration

This information will ensure that the key codes are being given to the owner of that exact vehicle. For security and protection against auto theft, Dealer Personal must verify vehicle ownership before providing replacement keys, key numbers and/or security chips. Verification should include positive identification of requester and verification of vehicle ownership through registration. Our Dealership must make a permanent file, by VIN of all key requests; the file must include copies of the following:

- Government issued picture ID (Drivers License)
- Vehicle’s registration or other proof of ownership.
Caution: Registration should have normal markings from the State or Province that issued the registration.
-Copy of the paid customer receipt which has the name of the employee who cut and sold the key to the customer.

This file is subject to review by Regional Field Staff, GM Audit, GM Security and law enforcement agencies.

If vehicle ownership cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, Key Codes or Keys will not be provided.

Thank You

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
GTPprix said:
He apparently didnt get the memo, the fact he's still posting about this was enough to make a few people at GM security laugh ;)

ATTENTION

ALL CUSTOMERS ASKING FOR:

-KEY CODES
-SECURITY CHIPS
-DUPLICATE KEYS

For security and protection against auto theft, Dealer Personnel MUST verify vehicle ownership before GM can release the above information. The following documentation MUST BE PROVIDED.

- Copy of the driver’s license
- Copy of the title or insurance card
- Copy of the registration

This information will ensure that the key codes are being given to the owner of that exact vehicle. For security and protection against auto theft, Dealer Personal must verify vehicle ownership before providing replacement keys, key numbers and/or security chips. Verification should include positive identification of requester and verification of vehicle ownership through registration. Our Dealership must make a permanent file, by VIN of all key requests; the file must include copies of the following:

- Government issued picture ID (Drivers License)
- Vehicle’s registration or other proof of ownership.
Caution: Registration should have normal markings from the State or Province that issued the registration.
-Copy of the paid customer receipt which has the name of the employee who cut and sold the key to the customer.

This file is subject to review by Regional Field Staff, GM Audit, GM Security and law enforcement agencies.

If vehicle ownership cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, Key Codes or Keys will not be provided.

Thank You
Just trying to help a fellow forum member.

Rock on knowledge boy.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
It was sarcasticly meant for someone else, but thank you. I did mean it when I said happy forth to everybody, especially military people and their families. You have my highest respect.:cool

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GTPprix said:
Nobody likes a snitch.

Nowhere in this thread was ,KEY CODES, SECURITY CHIPS, or DUPLICATE KEYS mentioned. Why would you go and alert Security to something you have no proof about? Just to get a laugh, get your rocks off, or are you just that evil that you like hurting other people for no good reason? Don't Assume!

And if you have proof of any of those 3 things being done, then you probably broke a few policies in your effort to obtain that info. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts