Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this board but I have been a member of LS1GTO.com for some time. In Va, we LSX goat owners have formed Central Virginia GTOs. (CVGTO) Along with 757, NOVA, and CGH (other GTO owners groups) we are planning an all GTO track day on November 10th @ Virginia Motorsports Park in Dinwiddie, VA. (About 30 miles south of Richmond) Jeff Creech will be setting up the race format for us and we are working on getting sponsors involved. So if you own a GTO in the mid atlantic, please check out this thread :

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showth...215#post1743215

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah, I'm down!! Any idea how I can get in touch with the 757 group of GTO owners??

Yes. Go to www.757goat.org to talk to the 757 guys and then go to LS1GTO.com and sign up for the Fall Brawl. We have sponsors giving away all kinds of stuff. Someone is gonna win a $650 front fascia, gift certs to BMR, CAM, Maryland Speed, etc. What do I have to do to get everyone to sign up?

:party:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Its like nobody is on this site, or at least not from Va,Md,Pa,Wv,Nc,and Sc. I have posted things here before with plenty of view's and no post's. This site is almost as dead as "Ultimate GTO". If Your new to this forum go too "LS1GTO.com for the best site on GTO's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.