Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you know, yellow04gto is cool...and not just because he gave me stuff...though that is a huge part of his coolness.

b a betterperson also gave me stuff. He's cool too.

GTODEALER helped me out and gave me much tactical info when I needed it, so he's cool.

05GTO gave me my groove signatures. He's cool.

Soooo...the lesson here is clear. If more of you nimtards would give me stuff, I might think you were cool as well.

Class dismissed. :D

Oh-- before you smartas$es say this...giving me sh1t does NOT count.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
^What he said, privetly I have thanked him... 05GTO has helped me beyond your imagination! But hell, I really appreciate everyone on here! :cheers

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK,OK...enough of this group hug crap.

Let's get back to what's really important-- me.

Now, some of you guys who are/feel less than cool- send me stuff and I'll see if we can't get your status elevated around here.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Groucho said:
OK,OK...enough of this group hug crap.

Let's get back to what's really important-- me.

Now, some of you guys who are/feel less than cool- send me stuff and I'll see if we can't get your status elevated around here.
......paging DaVette, hello....... oh sorry, I thought he wanted to be cool. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GTODEALER said:
......paging DaVette, hello....... oh sorry, I thought he wanted to be cool. :rofl:
He could try, but it would take a lot of stuff.

He could give me the last five Penthouse Pets of the Year ready and willing and he would only then be starting to scratch off the accumulated layers of uncool.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
05GTO said:
Money orders, checks and free gasoline will also earn you cool awards, If anyone has an unused gas credit card feel free to send it to Groucho.
Indeed.

PayPal works as well.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Groucho, I need your address again. Just ripped out the entire yard and have a couple of dump trucks full of sod, trees, bushes, concrete chunks, bricks and dirt sitting in the street. PM me so I can give you more stuff.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
b_a_betterperson said:
Groucho, I need your address again. Just ripped out the entire yard and have a couple of dump trucks full of sod, trees, bushes, concrete chunks, bricks and dirt sitting in the street. PM me so I can give you more stuff.
OK, but UPS charges on that stuff is gonna be a b!tch.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Never mind. The landscaping contractor will take care of it. No doubt by driving up and down the freeway until the load magically disappears.

Cool avatar by the way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts