Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone..hopefully someone can recommend a reputable auto insurance company.I feel that Im paying too much for my car insurance even though I have a very clean driving record. I am paying $962.00 for 6 months,so if anyone can recommend a insurance company to me please let me know as soon as you can so I can change companies.Also what are most of you guys paying yearly for your auto insurance on your new GTO?
Thanks
Phillip
Northern Ca

·
Registered
44 Posts
I pay a little over $600/year for mine. I am 33 with a clean driving record and I also got the multicar discount. My insurer is Farm Bureau Insurance in IN so I don't know if they are in your area. What you are paying is too much though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I go with statefarm, but my car insurance is rediculous. Im only 20 and my GTO costs me around $240/month. Im located in Indiana aswell.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just switched to GMAC insurance. It was about half of what i was paying.
I now pay about $1200 a year. 41 w/ 1 speeding ticket.
Joe

·
Registered
22 Posts
GTO Insurance Rates

I pay $476. every 6 months for my 2004 GTO. I am a female age 27, no tickets and I live in Ohio. My Insurance is Allstate, they have the best rates for single drivers.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I pay $980/6 months with Progressive, for the GTO and a 2005 Ford Escape 4x4. I have a speeding ticket and an "at fault" accident (not my fault, but in NY all accidents are the fault of all involved parties). Plus Porgressive has 24 hour claim service and they will send a Progressive agent to the site of the accident almost immediately.

·
Registered
24 Posts
my farmers agent told me that they do not consider the gto a "sports car". i pay $600.00 annually. by far the cheapest of all the cars i was looking to buy excluding the vw r32

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A very special thanks to everyone for the feedback...very much appreciated!

I will be changing insurance companies very soon.

Have a great day and thanks again.

Phillip Ca

1 - 10 of 10 Posts