Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 22 & 23, 2010.
Wis. Dells, Noah's Ark Parking lot.
Might go this year, it's a huge show, might be the biggest in the state.
If you plan on going with your classic, or even just as a specator, DO NOT BURN RUBBER in town at all. They have the most anal cops I have ever seen. They WILL write you a ticket for even scratching the tires!! Just a heads up. ;)

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Dang we were just there (the Dells), and we stayed just across the street from Noahs Ark at the Mayflower hotel. Nice place.

Will they let us new guys in? I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind staying again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used to go when they had it on the streets down town by the park. After it was over everyone would cruise and rip out on the way out of town. It was one of my favorites.

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was insanity on Saturday with over 1300 cars and then they turned away close to 500 more. There were sooo many people walking around I hate to quess how there were. I didn't bring my camera till Sunday and there must have been 10 times as many people on saturday then sunday. So the pictures of the whole place don't really show how many cars were packed in there, but you get the idea. The son BAKED everyone on sunday!! It was brutal. After the show people were lining the street with lawn chairs just to watch all the nice cars. I wonder what they are going to do next year with so many cars showing up?

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts