Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Over 60

Votes: 3 4.1%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those with 2004 through 2006 GTO's, I was just wondering what the average age is.

I am 51, guess I have hit the backside of my mid life crisis. :D :D :D

The purpose of this is just my own curiosity, plus there was another thread that mentioned that plastic chevrolet owners were probably in a different age group.

Just an Old_Goat wondering if he is the only one +50 years old.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Old_Goat said:
For those with 2004 through 2006 GTO's, I was just wondering what the average age is.

I am 51, guess I have hit the backside of my mid life crisis. :D :D :D

The purpose of this is just my own curiosity, plus there was another thread that mentioned that plastic chevrolet owners were probably in a different age group.

Just an Old_Goat wondering if he is the only one +50 years old.
Thanks for the poll, here's another age poll that was started several months ago. I leave this one as well.

http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?t=1728

·
Registered
139 Posts
25 here aswell. I only drive the GTO on the weekends. I have an Exploder as my daily and a show truck I haven't driven in months.

·
Registered
156 Posts
LIVEVIL said:
25 here aswell. I only drive the GTO on the weekends. I have an Exploder as my daily and a show truck I haven't driven in months.
20 here.

Its exactly the opposite for me. I got the GTO to BE a daily driver so I don't have to drive my truck. not to keep miles off of it, but because it got to where it was a toss up as to whether it would make the 2.5 hour drive back home when I went back to visit. The GTO is faster, nicer, more fun, and ALOT more reliable. But then I am looking forward to driving the truck next weekend when I go home, its a fun cruiser, and people will race me in it. And it is more satisfying to beat up on em in a truck than in a car. It is cool out now so I won't have to worry about it overheating... as much. I miss my truck.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Well when I had mine I loved it. But I'm pretty sure I still qualify as the only 18 year old driver on these boards.
...Wait no, I remember there was one other guy here who was 18 as well, but I don't know for sure if he got the GTO. I know he was talking about it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Double nickel here too........must be an muscle car thing :cheers

JET

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.