Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wait a sec, that vid was already posted in an earlier post. Sorry. But i still want to know the setup. That is awesome!!

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
I don't know. You can look him up on LS1gto.com thats were he hangs out. That video don't do his car justice, I saw that car in action once before in person and it sounded like a full pro-street car it is vary vary loud. That is one setup you don't want because the cops will give you a beat down.:) I beleave that he broke 10's with that setup in the 1/4.

BTW:He is in you neck of the woods in AZ.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I've got a similar setup, and I've gotten props from the cops around here. But if I went around doing smokey burnouts like that, they'd prolly put an A.P.B. out on me!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I don't want it that loud, but it sure would be fun to drive the neighbors crazy at 5:30 in the morning! :lol:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Heads, cam, tune, FAST intake, lots of suspension work, and a big shot. I was on here when Smitty was popular.:D
I know i'm digging up a really old thread here, but I just wanted to clarify on the "lots of suspension" part.

I had drag bags and some drag springs installed.. thats it. everything else underneath for suspension was stock. :)

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
click on YOU TUBE below for mine on a 1/4 mile simulation run

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts