Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
The insurance will total it over that little bit of damage too.

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Then the guy posed in front of the carnage grinning like he was proud or something...

...moron

Bear

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Nothin like peeling out at a car show and wrecking. The kid's too young and stoopid to be embarrassed. Posing with his "trophy" yet. What a fool.

This is an example why there are cops at car shows.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
I don't feel sorry for him at all. If it is totalled, daddy will just buy him another one.... I do feel sorry for the people who brought their cars to the show. They could lose that venue, like the one guy said.

·
Registered
249 Posts
these goats are getting more and more rare, aren't they? LOL! I can see why with guys like this. Too bad, hope they don't lose their venue like the guy filming said.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I agree with everyone! Pathetic. Oh, and the other day I passed by this house that always has a pristine black and gold Gen IV TransAm out front... No more pristine trans-am, the front end was "accordion-ed." I don't feel sorry for the people that crash their muscle cars, I feel sorry for the people that won't have a chance to own that piece of history later. And I also wanna rage when people do things that make it tougher for the performance crowd.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well at least it was the ugly GTO..

·
Banned
1,499 Posts
Makes you think twice about taking your car to a show, at least this clownshoe only wrecked his ride and didn't slam it into someone else.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts