Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post a pic of your custom b-day cake here's mine!!

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it's real the wife got it made at jewel for me just bring in a pic of something and they will slap it on a cake for u i loved it. thanks

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
I wonder if the taste is differnt for a Torrid Red cake? Looks cool!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everyone was afraid to cut it they thought i would get mad!! i said i wanted to frame it but it wouldn't work damn it!! thanks everyone

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
I wonder if my wife would make me a Sara Evans cake or better yet Brittany Spears exiting the Limo!!!!

Everyone would be fighting for "THAT" piece!!!! :lol::willy:

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
I wonder if my wife would make me a Sara Evans cake or better yet Brittany Spears exiting the Limo!!!!

Everyone would be fighting for "THAT" piece!!!! :lol::willy:
A friend of mine some time ago sent me some pics of Brittany's Clam, if you want I will send it to you and make all the cakes you want with it. :eek:

I'd put a disclaimer on the cake.... Eat this cake at your own risk. Wear rubber while eating. Baker not responsible for any manifestations you contract.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
A friend of mine some time ago sent me some pics of Brittany's Clam, if you want I will send it to you and make all the cakes you want with it. :eek:

I'd put a disclaimer on the cake.... Eat this cake at your own risk. Wear rubber while eating. Baker not responsible for any manifestations you contract.
I thought that might get some replys!!:lol: I am going right after the clam!! Would using a plastic fork make a difference?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts