Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys the wife popped the what you want for your b-day (Sept.) question I immediately said its gotta be something for the goat. I am thinking either JHP gauges or the holden bluetooth kit, would love to have both of course but further down the line. I am leaning towards the bluetooh but, the gauges are freakin awesome, although I love the fact of being able to cruise in the GTO handsfree yappin alway. The gauges are an awesome mod but I am thinking I would enjoy the bluetooth kit more. Help me decide lets hear it :seeya:

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Gauges! I'd just use an earpiece(or speakerphone) till I could buy the bluetooth. I just hate my cell phone anyway. LOL! I'm on the cell phone all day for technical assistance related to my work, so in the car, it's nice just to hear my exhaust or my cd/dvd player. Good luck on your decision!:cheers

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have the Sony BT kit on mine for 6 months it worked fine with my Nokia or Sony phone. Worked really good amazing how you start car and call would transfer to radio, and then I lost my phone. Got new Motorola and it will work when you set it up but next time you start car it’s gone. I would buy the factory kit if I knew it would work with this phone or trade phones if I knew that would work. Sony kit was only $100 vs. Holden $400 but Holden wasn’t available last yr. I’m wondering if anyone has Holden kit and Motorola Phone?

Sony BT kit http://members.cox.net/05gto/

·
Registered
585 Posts
Holden, get the gauges, I haven't regreted one minute of my investment! Buy a bluetooth at your favorite cell phone store. They work. I have one on a Razer. Works great. It only costs around $45.00. Happy Birthday in advance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.