Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Thought I'd introduce myself... I'm from Ohio and just purchased my new 05 GTO last week... I can't believe that they have a forum for this!!! I'm looking at doing minor mods and am having a hard time finding anything yet (online or elsewhere). I completely love the car. Black on Black on Red... with stock chrome rims. Please let me know where I could find some mods that aren't too pricey (besides ebay of course)!
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Summitracing.com has good prices and ships quick.

PFYC.com is pretty user friendly. Ordered stuff from them before.

What part of Ohio do you hail from? Originally from Grafton myself. Pop. 2,000

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the Family BRO!!!:party:
Congrats and good purchase on the GOAT:cheers
what kind of mods do you want to do?
just post and I know everyone on here has at least 20 sites on thier favorites list devoted to thier GOAT

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi ,i live in ohio i also have a blk/blk n red interior 1 of 64 made love it,i am currently doing a drive shaft upgrade,having reasearch and devolpment making one as we speak as the stock one sucks..i ahve done other mods such as the predator programmer ,can definatly FEEL the diffrence and a cold air intake kit i made myself..im 70 miles from columbus..i have long tubes on there way to my shop and going to build custom 3 inch stainless exhaust ,then upgrade converter ,cam,roller rockers and i have a set of 205 AFR's all going to add..should end up with around 600hp and yes going to bottle feed her lmao..shooting for somewheres in the 10 second range and i want it perfectly drivable..,i am not new to the speed thing have a 10 second truck i drive and a 8 second cars..going fast is like having sex with a beautiful woman who knows how to use what god gave her.he he,regards RC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.