Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I joined the forum back in June of 2013 and was kind of active. Then I got sent overseas for an 11th deployment. This time I was in the Middle East with a few sojourns to the Baltic. Anyway, while deployed I had great access to various secret internet entities, but NIPR (regular old google internet) was awful, like 1 1/2 hours just to open this site, so I quit posting. I am back now, and clearing post for my next assignment in Los Angeles, so if any of you folks from the granola state see a guy who looks like Dean Winchester from Supernatural cruising around in a red 65' with Hurst wheels, give me a wave. I look forward to posting again and making more friends in the automotive hobby. Hooah!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not exactly sure. Somewhere around the Seal Beach/Huntington Beach area. Not very familiar with LA, so I'm not sure what that's around.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Yeah naval weapons station did some work there while I was in the service. Beautiful area lots of car shows. And it's about 3 miles to opg. So lots of parts available for your ride. I am about 15 miles north.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts