Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought one of these? They look pretty sick and there functional. The thing that I like the most about them is the heat extractors.

Another question would anyone wanna buy the stock hood if I got the Banshee hood. Imperial Blue 06

·
Registered
8 Posts
A guy at my work has one on his silver GTO,..but he has it in carbon fiber,..it looks like a very high quality of carbon fiber,...i thought about buynig the carbon fiber one since than i wouldn't have to paint it....but the cost seems alittle pricey...i'd rather put that money into my engine. The hood looks good tho.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Banshee Ram Air hood

I think the Banshee hood is awsome. The price seems high to me though.
I think there's better ways to spend that kinda money. And of course,
you wouldn't be done there. The body shop work and the paint would set you back as well if you were to go that route. Looks great though.
Just not for me for financial and future headache/hassle reasons.
Would be nice to shave some weight of the beast though. Between that
hood and an aluminum skid plate, you could really trim some pounds off!:lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
if anyone gets an aftermarket hood i call dibs on the your old 05-06 factory one! just lemme know and we can work out a deal. (preferably impluse blue, but i'll have no problem painting to match my car) thanx guys!!!!!:cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.