Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone Swiped Up My Babados Blue M6 Gto In Nc Before The Dealer Got Back To Me Anyone Know Were Another Is I'm Hoping To Get One Last Chance At It

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey i got a relpie from the dealer that was listed on the pontiac site in hoover al. and they told me they are not a pontiac dealer anymore did you see the car in person

·
Registered
39 Posts
GNX231 said:
hey i got a relpie from the dealer that was listed on the pontiac site in hoover al. and they told me they are not a pontiac dealer anymore did you see the car in person
No, and I was just through there yesterday and was within 2 miles of the dealership. Sorry, I would have stopped. I had plotted all the 6 speeds between Tampa and Kansas where I drove for Christmas vacation in case I could not do a deal locally. When I bought mine local I blew off the ones I had plotted. I just remembered seeeing the Barbados Blue one because it was unusual. Something does not sound right though - who gives up a new car franchise and why are they still listed on the GM web site? anyway, good luck in your search.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just got one put the deposit on it today barbados blue with m6 thanks for all the help

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2004 Barbados Blue GTO ...might be interested in letting go... looking for a motorhome ( RV ) ....want to travel before....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2004 5.7 auto with under 37k blue, close to 420hp! Looking to sell because I want a different one. How rare is the blue?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts