Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a chance to clean the Goat and take some pics with the new SAP Front Fascia and Autocross Grills. Boy does the new look make such a a difference. I've seen a couple of Barbados with the 05 Hood, but none with the Fascia/Grills.

Tell me what you think...

I can't decide if I need to go with the hood as well, or even add the SAP Spoiler. I'm not much for spoilers on cars, unless it's actually a functional spoiler, but I do know that I don't like the look of the stocker. I also don't like the look of 5 plugged holes in my trunk!

But then there's the thought of Baer Brakes, true HIDs, and a couple of other mods that I'd like...

Apparently I don't have rights to post attachments, so you can take a look at the photos at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/dallascajun36

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I like the factory spoiler. Wouldn't add the SAP one. If you do anything, just put the original one back on.

As for the '05 hood with scoops? NOOOOOOOOO! You like the clean look without the rear spoiler -- but want to put a couple phony scoops on the hood (sorry '05 owners -- take comfort in the fact you can kick my ass with 400hp and far better brakes)?!?!?

BTW, where'd you get that exhaust tip? Very cool.

Overall, a well done package. The paint match looks spot on. Enjoy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I really like what you have done. I too don't care too much for the factory spoiler, to me it looks a little too much like a wanna be Trans Am look. (And I don't wanna that look.) Personally, I am going to remove my rear spoiler and put on a lip spoiler from JHP in Australia (to be delivered to me in two weeks or so.) If I don't like that look, I am planning to go spoilerless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.