Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures that so many of you from the introduction thread have requested.
Dont feel like a sissy if you want to cry.
And its not for sale.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Wow! That's a rough one. Yikes! But, I have seen worse. His and Hers AT, nice!

Russ

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"His and Her AT, nice"

What??????

By the way everyone,
Do you like the Chevy wheel covers?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah nice wheel covers, they must be the rare "never happened" option! The funny thing I saw was mine had the same dent in the rear bumper before the resto. Must have been the same driver!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im not going to argue with you guys.
Even if some one wanted to buy it,
My dad wouldnt let go of it no matter what.

End of that discussion.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
thats not soo bad, mine was worse, so keep the hopes up!
Tyler, I had a '67 GTO coupe in the early 70s. It was a great car. It was good to me because in 1974 I had to sell it to pay for my first year of graduate school (went from GTO to '66 Plymouth Satellite with "three on the tree" -- OUCH). Ended up with a really good career (partner in large accounting firm), so while it was hard to sell, it paid off when I got my Master's degree and a good job at a large firm. Hopefully, you'll be able to hang onto yours.

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
It's a hurst dual-gate. You have the normal PRND and High and Low, then it clicks over to the other side and you have one, two and three.
...to add, the 'her`s' shifter just goes in drive like normal and when you click it over to the 'his' shifter you can shift manually like a stick car. Very cool option! :cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts